Lublin - Dorohusk

I want to show You next shunting session. Tatary series - set together coal wagons type of 601W .

And now - movie! ;)

Next shunting session is ready. Tatary series - unloading coal in power plant.

And movie of this session of course:

Last edited:
:Y:

Wonderful zieba, amazing sessions.

Thanks for your effort to making Trainz more big.

Regards

Manuel

Zieba, możesz zrobić kilka sesji dla pospiesznych pociągów zanim zakończysz robienie sesji?
Już zrobiłem i więcej robić sesji pośpiesznych nie będę.

It is a last session for Lublin - Dorohusk: Towing locomotive to the depot. You drive diesel locomotive with the most realistic cabin in polish trainz - SU45.

zieba111_20120923_0000.jpg

zieba111_20120923_0003.jpg

zieba111_20120923_0003.jpg

zieba111_20120924_0001.jpg

zieba111_20120924_0002.jpg

zieba111_20120923_0012.jpg

zieba111_20120925_0000.jpg

Of course I show You a movie from this session:

This is the last session. Now we need to translate into english, and publish it. After that, I need to rest... Just drive by train... drive all sessions... and take a willingness to make a new project: another polish real route: Korsze - Ełk. There is a movie of all this route: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EotzT2uMizs

Last edited:
Hi, first of all, congratulations on a great route.

I'm trying to install all of the archives and I've run into a problem with "osobowe_pack". I get a "unable to open CDP file" error when I try to install "4 sesje osobowe - zaleznosci 1.cdp" with CMP. It's the largest CDP in the packs at 714MB, I don't know if that's the problem. I'm using TS12 build 49922 and I've tried redownloading the archive and re-extracting it, but I get the same result. Any ideas on what might be wrong? I have some missing dependencies for the sessions and I don't know how many of them are in that CDP.

I'm trying to install all of the archives and I've run into a problem with "osobowe_pack". I get a "unable to open CDP file" error when I try to install "4 sesje osobowe - zaleznosci 1.cdp" with CMP.

It is some kind of problems, when You download this file. You have to download again this pack. I heard, that was the problem earlier. Downloading again file helps.

Try here: http://www.stacjazary.pl/jamal/osobowe_pack.rar
or here: http://www.4shared.com/rar/6cdaHZfK/osobowe_pack.html

Last pack of sessions is finally published!

That was the last of sessions for this route. I hope, that You enjoy it ;)

Hello Zieba111

Have been watching your route for sometime now, and it looks simply stunning. I am currently downloading everything and looking forward to running your sessions.

Cheers

Trent

This route is AMAZING! I've only tried the 25 minutes-4 stop-Local session but OMG, there is so much attention to detail, hardly any stutter/lag (On my system, which isn't top-spec by any means lol) and truly authentic representation of such a picturesque area. I will be keeping this route on my system for ever! Well done and thank you for releasing it to us all

Back