Looking for a North American style turntable/roundhouse

enginewhistle

On Hiatus
Does anybody know of a North American style turntable available anywhere? I'm looking for a turntable like the one seen in this picture:
09330000003171.gif

If there isn't one available, i'd really like to see a turntable like that with the turntable stubs and roundhouse sections like on the AJS roundhouse kit. The only thing I don't like about it is that the area around the turntable where the stubs and roundhouse sections are placed is too big to me. Other then that, a lot of the turntables available are outdated too.

And yes, i'm aware of the turntable included with the Midwest Grain route. It isn't exactly what i'm looking for though.

Midwest Grain has a US turntable in it, I forget what it's called at the moment since I'm away from my computer but you should be able to use that one.

Does anybody know of a North American style turntable available anywhere? I'm looking for a turntable like the one seen in this picture:

If there isn't one available, i'd really like to see a turntable like that with the turntable stubs and roundhouse sections like on the AJS roundhouse kit. The only thing I don't like about it is that the area around the turntable where the stubs and roundhouse sections are placed is too big to me. Other then that, a lot of the turntables available are outdated too.

And yes, i'm aware of the turntable included with the Midwest Grain route. It isn't exactly what i'm looking for though.

You could try on of the dep packs from Sherman Hill route at Trainzitalia. It might be what your looking for and it might not. I dont use turntables that often, but I do know there are a couple on Sherman hill..

Back