Modern North American roundhouse recommendations

STLSF4003

Long story short, I'm looking a large modern roundhouse for a city terminal I'm building that's set in the late 40's/early 50's and so far i haven't found anything on the DLS that suites my needs.

It needs to have a least 15 stalls and able to house a 3900 class Challenger without the tender hanging out of the stall.

I've already tried the AJS 120ft roundhouse and Turntable, and while the turntable can handle the engine and tender just fine, the roundhouse is just slightly too short to house the engine and tender.

And to be frank, the model isn't really that good by todays standards. ^^;

Long story short, I'm looking a large modern roundhouse for a city terminal I'm building that's set in the late 40's/early 50's and so far i haven't found anything on the DLS that suites my needs.

It needs to have a least 15 stalls and able to house a 3900 class Challenger without the tender hanging out of the stall.

I've already tried the AJS 120ft roundhouse and Turntable, and while the turntable can handle the engine and tender just fine, the roundhouse is just slightly too short to house the engine and tender.

And to be frank, the model isn't really that good by todays standards. ^^;

Give Don49PLM's roundhouses on my site a whirl and see how it works for you.

Give Don49PLM's roundhouses on my site a whirl and see how it works for you.

Well, after getting the 115' roundhouse and turntable, as well as the addons and updates I'd say it'll do. And I can even fit a Challenger in there as well! :)

Back