Layouts that are just scenery

bedraggledfox

Are there any layouts on the DLS with are just made up of towns, textures, trees etc. built up, on which you can lay track?

Secondly, I'm having trouble trying to build signal gantries. There don't seem to be any gantries that suite the UK overhead signals. There appear to some gantries in the Track section, and some under Objects that don't attach to the track. Are there any signals, UK or otherwise, already on the game that can be attached to gantries already in surveyor.​

Last edited:
I dont know about entire layouts, but there are some MODULES on the download station. A lot of them are only one to three boards in size, and have only one or two tracks. You can simply delete the track.
Some of the ones I have used have a "UM" ( U-Make )prefix. Some are called "MODULE", or UMAKE. If you search on either of these, at least you can get an idea of what is out there. I am new to TRS2004, and they gave me some super ideas.

kuids 68213:100002 and 68213:100003 are the two halves of a fully textured and decorated map with no rails. You have to merge them to make the rather large complete map. It was done back in the Ultimate Trainz days, and not to be confused with a later TRS2004 rendition which has tracks.

Back