Kickstarter Bonuses

BNSF1995

Not-so-proud American
I was not a T:ANE Kickstarter supporter, but when I reinstalled TRS2019 yesterday to fix the crashes that have plagued me since the dawn of SP1, suddenly, a bunch of Kickstarter rewards appeared in my new install. All have missing unknown assets, and since they're marked as payware, I can't delete them.

Am I missing something here, or does the new Content Store have some glitches that require a hotfix? One glitch I found was, after downloading and installing DLC, instead of saying "Uninstall", it would say "View Error", and say something about expected package files from Steam. This error I can safely ignore because CM tells a different story.

The Content Store is still WIP we were told. Ignore the view error-thing. This has to do with caching.

I'm not sure about the Steam stuff.

Say fellers, I have been using T:ANE for about 2 years now, a buddy let me borrow his computer to learn how to play the game, and get a hand at installing content for him, a few months back I ran into a "Connection Interrupted" error when installing some dependancies for a Rayonier 2-6-6-2 locomotive. I thought nothing of it, and tried again. Same thing, this time, it confused me, my phone was upstairs, had service, and had nothing running in the background. I first went to steam to see if there was an update for the game, there wasn't, so I called my buddy and asked if I could uninstall T:ANE, he green lit me, and that weekend I reinstalled it while at my grandmas. Everything worked again, UNTIL EARLY THIS AFTERNOON! Jumped on T:ANE to download a ATSF 3751 from the content manager, anf it gave me the same damn error. I have no idea how to fix this error, and I hope it doesn't come to uninstalling the game again.

Please, any help will be appreciated.

Say fellers, I have been using T:ANE for about 2 years now, a buddy let me borrow his computer to learn how to play the game, and get a hand at installing content for him, a few months back I ran into a "Connection Interrupted" error when installing some dependancies for a Rayonier 2-6-6-2 locomotive. I thought nothing of it, and tried again. Same thing, this time, it confused me, my phone was upstairs, had service, and had nothing running in the background. I first went to steam to see if there was an update for the game, there wasn't, so I called my buddy and asked if I could uninstall T:ANE, he green lit me, and that weekend I reinstalled it while at my grandmas. Everything worked again, UNTIL EARLY THIS AFTERNOON! Jumped on T:ANE to download a ATSF 3751 from the content manager, anf it gave me the same damn error. I have no idea how to fix this error, and I hope it doesn't come to uninstalling the game again.

Please, any help will be appreciated.
There are multiple issues that can cause the problem.

There is a bug with downloads in T:ANE. You can try retrying the download again and see if that fixes the problem.

If it doesn't fix the problem, then this has something to do with your internet connection. Are you by chance using wireless?
If this is a wireless connection, then that is the problem. Wireless internet connections have issues with large files due to the latency. Your only solution then is to connect your machine directly to your router via a network cable.

If you are using a VPN connection, disable VPN and connect directly.

There are others but I can't think of them at the moment.

Back