Just saying hi

xiro33

HELLO all just wanted to come and say hi im a little new to the TRAINZ forum i found out about the site a year or so ago i had just got into TRAINZ i had been a long time player of MSTS for a long time but had started getting into TRAINZ playing on my macbook using bootcamp but due to a hard drive failure i lost everything but now i have everything back up and running with a new mac and trying to get everything i lost back . i am still very new to the game im not a train designer ,painter, etc but i wouldnt mind learning i just enjoy running trains on my routes i play around with outside of the game ive been riding train since i was very little i hope one day to make it to france and ride the TGV if i can get the guts to get in the plane lol well i wont bore any one you any longer i haope to talk with some of you soon sorry im new i hope to change that soon lol

SEF

Welcome to the Trainz forum. If you ever have a question or problem, regarding Trainz in anyway, then come to the forums. We are a strong community and will help out each other in any way that we can.

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome to the community

as LGBMATT said if you need help with anything put up a thread and we will do the best we can to help :)

Have Fun and Happy Trainzing
Nathan

thank you very much i just want to try to find some fun trains to drive i was really looking for a metrolink or coaster or caltrain if anyone has one i would be very greatful

mm i dont know why i cant out my messenger up on the side of my profile but if anyone wants to message me here are my ID's

AIM xiro33
YAHOO zero_one92376

xiro33 ,

Welcome to the Forum , and any questions you have will be answered by a multitude of members .

And in closing , some punctuation , and the lack of using text messaging will help you in receiving help !

My thoughts ---,DLR

Yes, welcome to the forum and I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful members here. I'd have to second the comments by deeelare. If you ever have any questions that you want answered, properly constructed sentences will go a long way in helping us understand whatever problem it is that you're having.
Have fun.
Mike

thank you very much i just want to try to find some fun trains to drive i was really looking for a metrolink or coaster or caltrain if anyone has one i would be very greatful

Currently there is none. However a couple have been started but never finished.

peter

Welcome aboard!

Anytime you have some questions you want ask and/or if you have a problem ask any of us on the forum and we will try to help in anyway we can,have fun and good luck!:cool:

Back