Just boasting about a birthday -mine!

narrowgauge

92 year oldTrainz veteran
Folks

I turned 79 years today, luckily the forum reminded me of it. Over 7 years of Trainz and I still have the grey hair to prove it

What other ancients do we have active in the forum? Post here and show that the young ones (under 70) do not have it all their own way.

Cheers

Narrowgauge

LOL

Well done there laddie, beats most of us, and really shows up these young uns !!!!

You must have a secret that you can turn your hand/eye on such creations of yours that we dont know of.

Happy B'day from over here in the ole USA

narrowgauge,

Congrats on your birthday !!
I have a '29 Ford that is a year younger than you :eek: !

---DLR

PS - I am 65 and feel I can raze you regarding your age, with all respect, sir ?

Happy birthday, Peter!

If it is any consolation, you aren't as old as most of my museum's steamers (Ga. Pwr. 97 being the exception).

Cheers,
Ben
(a young'un)

Maybe we should form a new Club !!!

Call it the Old Farts Club or something LOL

Mind you I am only a youngster (62) and would require a visitors Membership !!

Happy Birthday

Hi and Happy Birthday Peter,

Yes maybe we should start an old farts club. I will be 72 next birthday so would just scrape in. Any way I hope you have a wonderfull time celebrating your birthday, no doubt with lots of family and friends.

Cheers,
Bill69

Hip Hip Hooray

Hippo Birdie 2 Ewes ,Hippo Birdie 2 Ewes , Hippo Birdie Deer Ewes ,etc

Congrats on a magnificent 79-- and many more happy ones are wished for you

Warwick

Happy birthday :)

I hope I didn't offend you on skype... :)

But, you are only 21... lol

Remember, you start counting back after 50 (Been doing that to my dad, counting his birthdays backwards... :p ).
Zec

Happy birthday :)

I hope I didn't offend you on skype... :)

But, you are only 21... lol

Remember, you start counting back after 50 (Been doing that to my dad, counting his birthdays backwards... :p ).
Zec

I like that rule...now I'm back into my 40's again :hehe:

Dear Peter,

As one that have had the pleasure of talking and writing with you I feel it is something I just have to get of my mind.

Happy Birthday young friend!!

:)

It's cool to see you have the same date as a very dear friend of mine, except he's not sharing your age - not even the numbers turned around, but which I hope you will get to experience one day in the future.
Because then you will have had 25 years fun with Trainz hopefully. LOL

Enjoy your day, what is left of it - and enjoy the years like I know you do.

A big hug from me if you want it!!

Linda

Best wishes for your 79th birthday. I will be 80 on my next birthday and have had Trainz for about the same time as you. Alas i have not been anywhere near as prolific as you in contributing to the success of Trainz.

Keep on Trainzing.

Thanks, guys,

There are so many youngsters around I was feeling quite lonely, nice to know I am not alone.

Something to think about. When you are young, 5 or 6 'ish, days seem so long, time in school is an eternity. You grow older, time goes quicker but you have that goal, becoming an adult. Adulthood comes, you settle into an existance with no age worries, you have arrived. All of a sudden, you are 50, and you realise you are growing old, time passes quickly, and you are faced with the realization you are not immortal. Gradually you accept that, until you reach 70 or thereabout and then it hits you, you are old. Then you suddenly realise that a birthday is to be really celebrated, you have achieved a miracle, you have managed to live another year.

Actually, I don't feel like that but it bears thinking about.

On that note I will go back to my wine, women and song. Oh! Correction, actually it is Trainz and whisky. Who cares about getting old with that combination to keep you occupied. In March I will drive around Australia again in the opposite direction, that'll knock some of the years off.

Cheers, Hic!

Narrowgauge

Happy Birthday "young man"...:p Enjoy your day and thanks for all your efforts to us Trainzers around the world, even if some of us are not into narrowgauge....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Back