Jump to map coordinates

coRioGrandeSouthern

Fan of Otto Mears
I have TRS2019 version 111951 installed.

After I add a new layer and populate that new layer with new scenery items, I merge the layer with the base layer. During the merge process, a warning is issued with map coordinates. I assume the warning references an item at that map coordinate.

Snap_FFpegwa9RT1452517317.png

Is there a utility that permits entering and jumping to a specific map coordinate?

I hope this makes sense. Thank you for any response.

It sure makes sense
In older versions we use to have easy bookmarks in the top bar
since TRS19 it is moved to the Picklist screen I think

A simple numeric box that could move you to a specific baseboard or coordinate lacks atm.
who knows Surveyor 2 could provide that :)

Thanks for your thoughts, G.M.

Bookmarks are fine, but having the capability to jump to any map coordinate would be useful at times, and there would be no limit to how many coordinates I could jump to.

I will hope for Surveyor 2 having this feature added. :)

It can already be done by scripting ofc. but that is reserved to only a few of us
who knows you given me an idea for the next beta of -=[Set-Driver-Controls-Rule]=-
and that does not help us in Surveyor, if we don't have UDS

It can already be done by scripting ofc. but that is reserved to only a few of us
who knows you given me an idea for the next beta of -=[Set-Driver-Controls-Rule]=-
and that does not help us in Surveyor, if we don't have UDS

It can be accomplished by Scripting? Reserved for only an Elite Few? Wow, thank you. For a simple task, reserved only for the Elite Few. Got it.

yeah for many years.....
don't punish the messenger, I am just a user like you are :)

Apologies, G.M.

There are many things about Trainz that are very well thought out and very well implemented. And then there are many things about Trainz that are baffling in regards to why wasn't this thought out better. Or... "Create the problem and endeavor to ignore it."

no problem, have a very thick skin
almost daily I try to hand them ideas and many others do that,
but it's a very small crew and what we see as important may not be top priority to them,
I respect and understand that.
If you have ideas, to improve the game, feel free to post in the forum part "Suggestions Boxcar"
if its a real bug, send in a bug report, it seems the best way to get things done
have fun with Trainz

Back