JR multi-industry track

Chris750

I am trying to use JR industry track in my route but I have found that only the engine will pull up to the track marker/load area, the cars themselves stay way down the line but are filled. I know on other industry track each car will pull up to the track marker and then load which makes me wonder if I am missing a setting on the JR industry track?

I have set up my commodity and set the amounts and refill times which all works fine. So is there a way to make each car get pulled up to the track and fill?

There should be an option for load/unload entire consist. I think this may be what you're looking for. You want to load each car one at a time correct?

Mike

This is what I have done:

Load/Unload = unchecked (I tried it checked too but same result)
Queues = product (pea coal)
Tracks = pea coal, Mode = load into vehicle, Q=pea coal
Processes=pea coal

I thought maybe I could look at how JR did it for MWG3.0 but they don't have anything done to the industry track on the route.

How stupid do I feel, while messing around with it today I realized I had been forgetting to give the consist the LOAD command!! But once it loaded I noted that although the cars would indicate they were loaded with the CTL-Right click, an actual commodity would not appear in the car itself (no coal showing in the hopper although it states it is loaded). Am I missing an animation download to make this appear? For my other industries like grain silos you will see the cars fill up.

Back