JR Lt Grey Track Problem ( Huge Problem )

Trainzbuff_20

Recovering RBR Addict
Turned my PC on today & loaded up 1 of the JR Routes in TS12 & "All" Routes from Jointed Rail Track is missing:confused: ( where yesterday i was driving on with no problems ) :confused:

all i see now is white dotted Lines where JR Lt Grey Track should be & all routes are not listing anything missing at all,:'( i go into CM3.7 & JR Lt Grey Track is listed as been installed but also is listed as faulty below is what the error message says :

Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod0.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod1.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod2.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod3.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\endcap.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\endcap1.im'
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'ballast-ballast.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'bump-bump.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'reflect-reflect.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'reflect.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'track-track.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'track.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 't_bump-t_bump.texture'.

i've tryed reinstalling some of my routes from Jointed Rail & still have the Same Problem & i've forked out a crap load of money in these's payware routes

hope someone can help me fix this problem real soon .... :(

James

Are you making sure to overwrite when reinstalling the track? Perhaps you can select it in CM and revert it or revert to original?

Mike

Turned my PC on today & loaded up 1 of the JR Routes in TS12 & "All" Routes from Jointed Rail Track is missing:confused: ( where yesterday i was driving on with no problems ) :confused:

all i see now is white dotted Lines where JR Lt Grey Track should be & all routes are not listing anything missing at all,:'( i go into CM3.7 & JR Lt Grey Track is listed as been installed but also is listed as faulty below is what the error message says :

Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod0.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod1.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod2.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\track_lod3.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\endcap.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 45324 38023 4\endcap1.im'
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'ballast-ballast.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'bump-bump.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'reflect-reflect.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'reflect.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'track-track.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'track.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 't_bump-t_bump.texture'.

i've tryed reinstalling some of my routes from Jointed Rail & still have the Same Problem & i've forked out a crap load of money in these's payware routes

hope someone can help me fix this problem real soon .... :(

James

Have you tried performing a database repair? In the past, that has fixed otherwise "unexplainable" issues for me.

I would also try and open the assets for edit and reverting to original. That usually fixes things like this in particular with built-in assets.

In the end if that doesn't work, use PEV's images2TGA to fix the .texture errors, which I think will fix the assets completely. The other errors, not the texture ones, maybe the result of the broken textures since the same textures are used on the LOD segments as well.

I'm assuming your running TS12 SP1 correct?

I would start by downloading both the content updates from the JR website for TS12 SP1. I bet this may fix the issue.

If this doesn't fix the issue, delete the track from CMP, and then reinstall and see if the errors reoccur. Sometimes I've seen this before, and it fixes the issue.

3rd, you could try as mentioned above an EDR. Sometimes Trainz does mysterious things to content, and EDR's fix the ghost of Trainz. If all else fails, EDR probably won't

Back