JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

hi, when I put the sp 45, 40-2 and atsf 45 on the track in Surveyor they show up but when i go to Driver they don't show, can anyone help me.

hi, when I put the sp 45, 40-2 and atsf 45 on the track in Surveyor they show up but when i go to Driver they don't show, can anyone help me.

Thats probably a layer issue in TS12. They were put on the route layer, not the session layer.

A sneak peak at yet another load coming for those fantastic spines Joe is working on.

These will also be available as scenery just as we did for the 40foot containers that were on trailers.

d01c2bee725fbc7be16e8836c7f60669.jpg

The Jointed Rail AutoRacks

why i am on this thread
the jr autoracks are missing something
they are missing these?

Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50206:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:82412:20113:1>

can someone please get back to me
thankyou and godbless

why i am on this thread
the jr autoracks are missing something
they are missing these?

Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50206:1>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:82412:20113:1>

can someone please get back to me
thankyou and godbless

This thread isnt for support but your missing the S-2 trucks from the dependancies section of the site and the 2nd kuid is from the DLS so youll need to get it from there.

Next time use the actual thread in freeware about the item or send us an email for support....

A sneak peak at yet another load coming for those fantastic spines Joe is working on.

These will also be available as scenery just as we did for the 40foot containers that were on trailers.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
*Faints*.
WOW.
Nice job on the trailers!:hehe:

Quite alot of stuff in the works. Im personally looking foward to the spines as that is pretty much all I run in the sim. Spines, trailers, and double stacks counts for about 90 percent of the trains that I run.

Back