jointedrail BNSF SD40-2 missing dependency

Howarded2

Greetings,

I recently bought Trainz for Mac and today thought I would take my first step into payware. I bought the jointedrail.com $5 BNSF special of the week, to check out the quality of their work. Went to install it and found there is one missing dependency. I did download the three dependencies files under the freeware menu on their site as instructed and installed those. However they don't provide the missing kuid.

BNSF SD40-2 H3: kuid2:45324:90101:1

What do I need to download to get that kuid? It doesn't show up in the DLS either naturally. I did also download some of their freeware locos, and they too had the same missing dependency.

I have emailed their support but it is the weekend and thought someone here might have the answer already.

cheers

Thanks very much, that fixed it!
I'm still new to this so I'm slowly getting used to how the content system works.

Thank you for taking the time to help, probably the fastest response I've ever had to a request for help too :)

that link just takes me to the jointed rail home

You need to register in order to download or access the full site.

Registration is free on their website.

Register your current Trainz version on Planet Auran, where you created your login here. If you have already registered under a different name, or have difficulties registering, contact the helpdesk and they can assist you.

John

Back