Jointed Rail - New Releases 2/18/13 Public Release!

Great. You release new content that I want to buy(and then buy) and cause a backlog of content that I still need to buy.

fry-take-my-money.jpg

Showing my ignorance here, which interiors go with which locos. EMD and GE I understand.

So the SD70's are quickly racking up the miles hauling intermodal, but I did happen to notice something. Where are the trumpets for the horn?

So the SD70's are quickly racking up the miles hauling intermodal, but I did happen to notice something. Where are the trumpets for the horn?

We realized it and it has been fixed. SImply redownload and overwrite from the links you originall downloaded from or via your My Downloadable Products are under My Account on the site.

i was told this meant you downloaded the quiet-zone version. for all the numbskulls along your route who would complain about a train warning of it's presence.

i was told this meant you downloaded the quiet-zone version. for all the numbskulls along your route who would complain about a train warning of it's presence.

Bloody NIMBYs... I can assure you that as a sound engineer, it's my goal to make as much noise as possible.

Back