Jointed Rail Excellent Customer Service

gregorygso

I just wanted to give the guys at Jointed Rail a public 'thank you' for helping me with a recent order. I won't go into the details but there was an oversight on my part that messed things up. Kevin worked with me and got it all straightened out.

So, if there is anybody out there that has concerns about Jointed Rail's products or customer service, I say no reason to have such concerns. I have purchased a lot of items from them (my accountant says too many) and have never been disappointed.

Disclaimer: Nobody at JR put me up to this. I just wanted to say 'thanks' for going above and beyond my expectations and figured this was the best place to do it.

Richard

Now theres a thought. I don't think I ever said anything about it on the forum, but wife wanted to try Trainz at one point before Christmas and I ordered a copy from the site. Again, trying to stay away from details, but there was some confusion and JR helped me set it straight. Took a few email Tags, but it was pretty quick and solved the issue.

After that, with other more normal purchases have had nothing but as expected Purchases. Club Car content is awesome. Still happy to have those ARMN Reefers, and the recent KCS Lokeys were cool to see. XD.

Falcus

Back