Its Time again, Lets play FIND THE TRAIN ON TRAINZ!!!!

BigThing

:cool: Hay Hay Hay, Its err Monday Night and its that time again, this is find the train on trainz!!!!! dum dum dum dum or something like that.:eek:

Any hoodles,

In the last episode i said i was going to get you to find a new merseyrail train, now i was going to do that but then i thaught of something that has never been done before, a bullet train.

There isn't one on the download station, not at leas under the words bullet train.

So your mission, if you choose to accept it is to find a bullet train that is avalible to download.

If you don't no what one looks like just go on to google and type in bullet train, you will soon get the idea;)

As usual the prize for finding one first is a virtual high 5, worth exacally nothing:p.

A new rule accured to me though, you MAY want to make your own, stick it on the DLS and reply to me, feel free to do that.

So i think that is all, Lets Play FIND THE TRAIN ON TRAINZ!!!!

On your marks, get set,,,,,,,,,, chicken!!!!!, Only joking:hehe: , GO!!!!!!!:)

Last edited:
aha not takin any chances this time, please waite while i see if this is what i am looking for, thankyou for your patience;)

You are correct and i need to think of a harder train but as promised your virtual high5 is on the way

Thank you for watching FIND THE TRAIN ON TRAINZ!!! I will see you next time and i also hope i dont ask for you to find something that has already been answered by this guy 2 forums before.

Goodbye:wave:

Back