Don't Hit Pause when you got a Train Coming out of the Portal train will derail!

RetroRails12

Players,
Just a heads-up when you have a train exiting the portal to enter your route don't hit the pause button in TRS 22 it will Derail cars on the train that is being Dispatched out of the portal.. I have had several instances of this happening and just thought i would give all of you a heads up if you see a freight or passenger car derail for no apparent reason..
Cheers
Retrorails12

A rule or driver command may not check for Pause. It is optional for the programmer. Hard to say what the system does with code execution in all cases.

A rule or driver command may not check for Pause. It is optional for the programmer. Hard to say what the system does with code execution in all cases.
it happens when you the user has to step away from the game and Hit the Pause key during a session not knowing you have a train exiting the portal onto your route and part way through you have to use the bathroom for example and hit pause then come back and unpause it to finding a message that a car has derailed you go and look at your train at the portal and a bunch of the last cars are gone.... now you see what i mean.

Back