Its That Time Again My newest Crisis

butter

NorthWest Ohio Trainz2010
Hello, Its That Time Again:p My newest Crisis, Is a bit more...Interesting, And Frustrating... Well I upgraded to a lap top, Brand new Trainz But....On my Old DeskTop It more than 4 Gig Of Trainz Content...with No Internet Access... Now... With Not alot of money, I wanna get some routes and content from Cpu to Cpu... I belive At this very moment I Learned how:cool: Hell Ya! Well, I Need to know If:cool: i have 06 Files And I wanna Copy them, To another 06, (Im gonna Use a FlashCard) I dont Know What files are Downloaded and the ones that arn't...Is there a way to tell Them From Each other. I would Like For Someone to respond ASAP.

Thanks,

- Kyle

The items you have downloaded can all be found in the "Local" folder.

for instance:

C:\program files\auran\trainz2006\local

So Only the ones Ive downLoaded? I Have Downloaded a Few of the Same Items On my LapTop, Will It cause anything? And Routes, How Would I transfer Those?

ALL the items you have downloaded and installed are in the local folder. Also the routes you have created yourself are in there.

The built-in items are stored differently ( in .ja files )

ALL the items you have downloaded and installed are in the local fI bolder. Also the routes you have created yourself are in there.

The built-in items are stored differently ( in .ja files )

Thanks, I'll start working on it.

- Kyle

Back