Issues when purchasing

Bluewater

Hi all, and specifically the JR team.

I have tried yet again to purchase an amount of content that's worth ~58 dollars via Paypal and I keep getting denied with a message saying "Your credit card has been denied by the bank that issued it". However, we called the bank and asked what the heck was going on and they were not blocking the card. Can someone PLEASE help me understand why I can't get the content I would like?!

Thanks

Club car is not one of the things you are trying to purchase is it? And are you using a prepaid card?

I had a similar issue with a visa I got from Chase bank. I had to get a new mastercard so I could use it online. Visa has this "been verified" junk that blocks some online purchases. Could be your issue maybe.

You may want to contact Paypal here directly on the issue. If its on the Paypal side of things there is unfortunately nothing that we can do about that issue.

Sounds like paypal is missing up, are you able to transfer funds to PayPal only then just use PayPal, I normal transfer funds from my bank account then just use PayPal, and my wife knows that I can't spend more then what's she said I am aloud to do :D

If you haven't, you might want to check your card info on PayPal (especially if you've just gotten a new card). It seems like every two years I forget to update the expiration date on one account or another and the system automatically denies it even though the (new) card is fine.

You may want to contact Paypal here directly on the issue. If its on the Paypal side of things there is unfortunately nothing that we can do about that issue.

I'll try that....we never made a PP account because we didnt want to at the time. I'll get back to the thread with results.

Prepaid Visa Titanium card works fine, used that again on the weekend. Have never had an issue with the Paypal system and JR purchases, just always works.

Back