Issue with lights

olsbyn

So I have an issue with lights that I hope someone can help me solve; everytime I use the throttle, which is "w" and "x" on my keyboard I also turn of the locomotives outside lights, the lights are mapped to the default which is "l", I have not changed any keyboard mappings and I am using a standard qwerty keyboard ?

The loco lights and the throttle, or more specifically the direction of travel, are linked in most (all??) locos. Move forward and the front headlights and the red tail lights will turn on. Move backwards and the white tail light(s) and the red head lights will turn on.

Some locos have a script that will turn these lights on/off.

Open up the properties of a loco:-
  • in Surveyor Classic open the Trainz Side Menu (press F7), click the ? then click on the loco
  • in Surveyor 2.0 use the Free Move or Fine Adjustment Tools to click on the loco then open its Context Menu (press T) and select Edit Details
  • In Driver Ctrl +Right Click on the loco and select View Details
In the properties windows look for a label "Headlights" (or similar). Not all locos will have it. If it is present and is set to "On" then click the "On" to switch it to "Off"

@pware Thank you, I couldn't find this option in any of the locos in question, more specifically it's the russian locos from Oleg. As it is now if I take a evening service I have to drive in the dark, no lights on the locos and no lights for the gauges and interior :/

Back