Is there a Canadian dealer for Trains2006

kjuice

I would like to purchase one but cannot find it in stores. is there plans to maket it in stores? Some companys wait a year before they do it. If not, who is the canadian contact to buy from?

Look up a user called Sensei_1 as he is the Regional Distributor for Canada.

HTH

Dave

I would like to purchase one but cannot find it in stores. is there plans to maket it in stores? Some companys wait a year before they do it. If not, who is the canadian contact to buy from?

Some stores sell it. Buy direct from Auran and it is shipped from Canada but that way they get the full retail price otherwise they get about $7 or so.

Cheerio John

Click here for a link to purchase, it is shipped from Canada, (be patient, the 2006 site is a bit slow) if you are in the Toronto area you might be able to arange something with Sensei_1.
His email is listed on that page.:)

Thanks for the tip all, and especially redski, found it at future shop for 14.95
I now have my copy.

Based on the above information, I just went to my local Future Shop... They had 2 copies left, with a price sticker of $14.95, however, once at the till, I found out it was actually.......... $9.95...

How did you get it so cheap? I just bought it off the Auran website and it cost me $42 US! It was the DVD version. Does it cost more?

Back