In surveyor 2 I can’t find where to change units from metric to imperial.

I have selected the brush tool, selected Ground Height and Set Height, and found where to select z Use height for brush, but unit is meters and I want inches. At z I found the drop down for Use Height for brush, but I can’t change it from 0, so I couldn't even set 1.37m in lieu of 54”.

Have you added the Quick Drive Rule to your session? You can make your game fixed metric there. Otherwise, in game, in drive, press G which will toggle between ancient and metric.

Have you added the Quick Drive Rule to your session? You can make your game fixed metric there. Otherwise, in game, in drive, press G which will toggle between ancient and metric.
Sorry, I misread: the Quck Drive Rule will also set old fashioned measures too. But I think you just need the G key,

I have selected the brush tool, selected Ground Height and Set Height, and found where to select z Use height for brush, but unit is meters and I want inches. At z I found the drop down for Use Height for brush, but I can’t change it from 0, so I couldn't even set 1.37m in lieu of 54”.
Heights in Surveyor (both versions) are always metric.

Horizontal distances are also in metric as are all the tools (brush radius, height, x, y, z, etc) but you can use Imperial or Metric for rulers, speed signs (you have to use the metric speed signs for metric and the imperial speed signs for imperial), etc.

To change to Imperial, open the Surveyor Edit Menu (2nd from the left), select the Edit Route ... option and click the Imperial button. But, as stated above, this will NOT change tool measurements from metres to feet/yards.

In Surveyor 2.0 there is an Imperial Ruler as a spline object.

Back