im new 2 dis

sirjohn1100

i bought the game a couple of years ago but only on the past 3 days i found out what u can really do.but the problem is i download some trainz for it and i cant find them on servayor know:confused: i gt trainz objectz and they come up on that but not in the game. can some1 post 2 c if they could help me out plz cheers

Hi sirjohn1100
Welcome to the forum

Use Trainz Objects to do a complete check on the items in question particularly the dependences requirements the chances are this is where the solution is to be found

Regards Bob V

hi sirjohn1100,

1) Are you running TRS2004 build 23xx version 2.4?

2) Some items from the DLS requires PaintShed as a dependency. Have you installed PS, created an item with PS, and have saved it?

3) Have you checked for missing dependencies with a program called TrainzObjectz?

4) What's the KUID of the item in question that you are having problems getting it to display in Surveyor?

HTH

Dave

sirjohn

Greetings of the season.

Can I ask you to do us all a favour and not use 1337-chat speak in your headings? None of us use this here, please, do us all a favour, comb through a few threads in the different forums. You;ll find we tend to stick to the King's English (or whatever) here.

:D

cheers guys:D

Back