I'm back, and an apology.

nathanmallard

Yes it's me.
After a one month period of being banned, I'm back. During that period, I retreated to the other forums, used my spare account to post angry comments about moderator's decisions (sorry about that) and, of course, played Trainz. However this thread is not about that. It's about saying sorry to the people I somehow offended while critiscising people who were in to My Little Pony. I have never met a male over 5 years old liking My Little Pony in the UK, so understandably, I was struggling to take these guys seriously. I'm ever so sorry to the mods, the MLP guys, and anyone else I upset. I also hope people don't use this thread to flame me or the users I offended.
Sorry,
nathanmallard

No offense intended, but I hadn't realized you were gone, and certainly had no inkling of the reason. Now, thanks to your self incriminating apology I see that you were missing, and know why. Welcome back!
I used to work with an elderly gentleman when I lived in Virginia, he was strong like horse, and reminds me of Popeye or "grounds keeper Willie" on the Simpsons. When ever I messed up, he would just put his hand on my shoulder, look me straight in the eyes, and ask "Did you learn anything?"

Is that the same as 'look before you leap'? If so, I've had the same happen to me a couple of times, but not as far as being warned/banned.

Shane

I know how it feels when things annoy me, but I just leave it out of the forums (and go on a destructive tank-related rampage on Planetside2)
But anyway, glad to have you back:D

(Note: SECOND brony to post on this thread.)
I was wondering why you were gone so long. Hope you have a good 'recovery'! :D
Although I have never seen your 'flaming' posts about MLP...

Last edited:
Back