Ignore this post

okkb.jpg

Gol blam it, this was brought up again in the Prototype section! And I was doing so well too.......Oh the shame of it! Oh the shame of it! Oh the shame of it! (that's an NWR A0 #4 reference if you need it)

You know how much easier to ignore this would be, if people don't keep dragging it up from the depths??

Seriously, it's just about faded from my mind and then, BAM!!, there it is, top of the page, begging me to pay attention to it.

Back to ignoring it, then. Not that i was paying attention to it, mind.

Matt.

It is Halloween time! Time for all good posts to rear their ugly head!!!!!
Is this maybe a ghost post? I don't believe I said that!!!!!

Congrats to all the trainzers who have been ignoring this post, including me, it has not been a walk in the park but together we did it ..

I think cows should ignore that post as well...

Well, three of them were.

The fourth was doing his level best, having ignored the earlier one, but just happened to be facing the wrong way when the ‘confusing post’ appeared.

Cows, (even Deane’s) are not known for being the sharpest tools in the box.

nmv3.jpg

I'm sorry to have drawn an obviously wrong conclusion by taking a look at that one black sheep (of black and white cows) only. Now that I think of it again I must say an ignore rate of 75 percent is not that bad... :hehe:

I'm sorry to have drawn an obviously wrong conclusion by taking a look at that one black sheep (of black and white cows) only. Now that I think of it again I must say an ignore rate of 75 percent is not that bad... :hehe:

I would have ignored this thread, but when someone posts a RACIST comment about the "one black sheep", then I have to draw attention to it, surely the mods on this forum won't let a racist comment like that stand ? :cool:

@Blackwatch: English not being my first language I must say I'm really not sure if your comment was meant seriously or as humorously as the thread itself.

In case of the former: The idiom "black sheep" has nothing to do with racism (at least not in its original use, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_sheep). I admit it could be interpreted as racist if used in some context, but I can't see that regarding the way I have used it.
If nonetheless someone interpreted my use of the idiom as racist, then I apologize and I assure that this wasn't my intention.

In case of the latter: A "cool" smiley isn't very helpful to understand if your post is meant seriously or not.

I would appreciate to see that clarified. Thanks.

Back