ICG West Switch Run

How about you just stop deciding what the thread should be named. God have mercy.

Anyhow, liking the reskinning work here. In reference to the whole logo debate, the IC did not change from the diamond upon GM&O merger as has been suggested. They adopted the split rail and offset I-dot logo in the late 60's. Minor modifications were done to the logo and scheme post GM&O "merger", or "hostile takeover", for better words. ;)
The IC itself was completely renovated in 1988. A corporation by the name of IC Industries had been in charge of the IC for a long while. IC Industries owned stock in Pepsico and other major industries and was a big real estate firm as well. Much of why GM&O was canned post merger. The new IC of 90's was a completely different company in all honesty. Which is why there was a sudden appreciation of appearance. Notice engines and cars were painted, new signalling installed, etc, etc.

Cheers,
Woody

Hallo,

here now the new hoppers which I made following the recommendations from norfolksouthern37.

The hoppers supports full season change now and have been equipped with my new bogeys which supports season change as well.
Unfortunately there is still something to be done at these bogeys to make seasonal support perfect :)

And just because I was about to create hoppers, I made a GN hopper too :)

b8dk.jpg

pqkt.jpg

mwt2.jpg

3wct.jpg

kmdx.jpg

cboo.jpg

mnva.jpg

hhug.jpg

7mv7.jpg

i33h.jpg

Your’s TUME

Hallo,

just some seasonal open hoppers from me.

It will be release within my seasonal Avery-Drexel-Route as soon as I finished all required locos and rolling stock.

nzkn.jpg

2dzd.jpg

t1cc.jpg

esoz.jpg

veck.jpg

xc95.jpg

Your's TUME

the orange is too bright Tume. also the logo should be split in the middle., like on the gray cars or the coal hoppers you have there. if i had to make a quick guess id say brand new IC orange is RGB 225,89,47 so i would start there and weather in over it.

the orange is too bright Tume. also the logo should be split in the middle., like on the gray cars or the coal hoppers you have there. if i had to make a quick guess id say brand new IC orange is RGB 225,89,47 so i would start there and weather in over it.

Hallo,

thank you very much for your help!!!

Yes - I agree I need to improve teh logo. It actually splits in half, but from this view angle it doe not split enough :) I just was too blind to see this myself - but now as you wrote it ...
I copied the color out of the photo you provided by your link - perhaps I just picked a part which it too bright - your RGB numbers will help ;-)

Thank you again very much.
Have a nice weekend.

Your's TUME

Back