I Will Hang Around

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
Hey, I've decided to stay around on the forums to support others, help others (since I have some kind of talent in surveyor) and well, because I just want to keep my old friends, but as before, I will still be using Rail Simulator.

Thanks for everything over the years guys,
You've all been great to me.

Sincerely,
Mike

Come on Mike sfrr,
Why not just stay arround..............there are too many 'members' giving us the' I'm leaving' stuff....the long termers have to stay, they have experienced too much. If we all go, then our homebase will be gone.
The stayers are the winners, mark my words..................

Cheers,

Ian

One day someone's going to make a big fuss about leaving and then ....... wait for it ........... actually leave.. That will be a shocker for sure.

Mike.

Hey Mike10,
You are so right...............all these so called members leaving...it does get a bit boring.......and before you know it, there back....
Perhaps, if you opt to leave the forum, there should be a six month period where you cannot re-join.......it would make the respective members re-think and consider their long term futures.

Anyway.

Cheers

Ian

I am so relieved to read this news; the fact that one member has decided to stand fast, and not flee this proud ship, even as the rats scurry down the lines..........I urge Auran to add forum space for the following sticky posts:

I'm leaving......

I'm staying.....

I'm undecided, but inclined to leave.....

I'm undecided, but will probably stay.....

I'm staying, but I'm not happy about it.....

I'm leaving, but will read all the posts wishing me well......

I'm leaving, but I'll read all the posts wishing me well and will bump the thread when the nice sentiments begin to flag........

I'm leaving, and I haven't bothered to so a forum search for the topic, so I'm making my own thread anyway.......

Then members could post to the appropriate thread, and we could read them daily to reassure ourselves that we aren't alone in our choices. I know it would make my forum surfing so much more enjoyable!

Oh yes, and Ian so astutely pointed out sfrr: "the long termers have to stay....." :eek:

Ed

I am confused Euphod....

What proposed new sticky should I post in if I want to say the following:

I am leaving, but I might stay. At this time I am undecided but inclined to leave, but, since I am undecided, I might stay. If I stay, I will not be happy here, and I sincerely hope that I get a lot of warm greetings that wish me well during my confusion.

I may need to bump my post from time to time, to get more warm greetings about my confusion about leaving or staying.

This thread was started by me as a new thread, so that it clearly stands out, regardless of what forum I post in.

Ed, as you can see, I am confused.:D

Please help.

Have fun,
Ron

In that case, just post it under any thread complaining that the DLS does not work.......
Ed

Are you allowed to add to those threads? I thought you had to start a new one each time, no matter how many there were already.

Mike.

Are you allowed to add to those threads? I thought you had to start a new one each time, no matter how many there were already.

Mike.

Indeed, it seems I've made a boo-boo. In that case, just post it with a ridiculous subject like "Arghhhh-moogoomoogoomoogoo-hamana hamana boomski!" or "Neede help pleeseeeeee!" Feel free to post it anywhere, even on another forum!

Ed:p

Mike.

:hehe: :hehe: So right Mike!!. I think these threads account for a good percentage of the ones on the forum at the moment.

chrisw27

ps. By the way, Can anyone help me, I am having trouble downloading . . . . . .!

:hehe: :hehe: So right Mike!!. I think these threads account for a good percentage of the ones on the forum at the moment.

chrisw27

ps. By the way, Can anyone help me, I am having trouble downloading . . . . . .!

That's because the DLS is broken, and because of that I am leaving, however since there is a chance that it will be fixed, I will stay under the condition that it will stay fixed in which case if it breaks down again I will leave and post my forwarding address in the event that it is fixed and I will come back if I am called.

What proposed new sticky should I post in if I want to say the following:

If I stay, I will not be happy here, and I sincerely hope that I get a lot of warm greetings that wish me well during my confusion. ...etc

You have the idea. If a person posts a message that they are leaving the forum and goes into a long explanation of why, he is expecting a response from his readers in the hopes of receiving some positive feedback and encouragement to stay or at least well wishes from the people he's met.

Right, thats it!!, I'm leaving . . . . . . . . . it's my Teatime!!:hehe:

I may return when I've finished it!!

chrisw27:)

yes, I'm leaving too, very soon, to go out with friends for my birthday! (wonders if worth starting whole new thread just about that.....):eek:

Back