I need advice on an industry placement

steamdrivre

Narrow gauge or nothing
Hi guys,
There are so many buildings out there to choose from that I thought I might get a little help from all of you.
I need to place a building or two dating back to the 1800s to depict the processing of Limestone Aggregate to ballast.

Here's the application; The NG runs the rough stone up from Aggy Mine to this area as rough stone. The building/plant processes into ballast. It then gets hauled/delivered to wherever.
I need to place these buildings around these two piles of stone/rock, which, of course, can be moved accordingly as necessary. (That's my idea, anyway.)

helpgm8.jpg

Any help/advice will be much appreciated on the buildings I should use,

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
kuid:64038:927000
kuid:86311:1844
kuid:113998:9002:127 (you will need to open the asset config and delete the 27 from the end as this is an incorrect number)
kuid:86311:1428
kuid:58223:27133

These are just some that could work for you.

Thank you very much for your ideas. I appreciate it, stagecoach. I looked them over and they are a bit too modern for my application, I believe.:)

How about some other ideas, guys.

Thanks,
Rick

Steamdrive--
Have you tried using one of the 2006 built in Ore Processing plants? Those might fit your needs.
Cheers.
Sean

Hi Rick --

Search the Download Station using "bendorsey" as the author.

He has some superb structures that might be what you are looking for, like:

IR1_004.jpg

Be advised, however, they are high-poly, so use sparingly.

Tell us if they are suitable.

Phil

@LVman, I'm runnin' '04 and don't want to try to get '06 assets to work. It might be a bit of a problem for others when I release the route to the community... Thanks.

He he... Lookin' good, Phil.
Yup, the point I tried to make in my first post. LOL Ben has over 1900 assets. LOL
I'm using a lot of his stuff now. Great artist! I love the guy.

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:
Back