Need station buildings

My version of the game won't play them. I used to use a number of bridge stations with low kuid numbers, but my current build of Trainz Plus will not put them in the game or, when it does, they (on good days) don't work as they should, or else (bad days) completely corrupt the game. I am very puzzled as to why such a huge number of such assets are still in DLS.

Operator error of some sort and/or misunderstanding.

"Kuid35000" is author "jorma0" who has nothing on the DLS, nor does being less than "35000" cause and issue multiple authors with kuid's lower than that are still pumping out content.

I have build 123794 with 29,662 non-faulty and non-DLS (including multiple payware kuids) that are build 3.5 or lower.

(to say nothing of Auran themselves often having negative kuids) I cant even begin to unwrap such a fundamental misunderstanding.

Other than some really old assets, they also appear to work okay. They may not be the best, according to today's standards, but they still load up and work in TRS22 and Plus. They're usually pretty small too and make for some nice distant buildings and objects.

The new system has a hard limit of sixteen textures per baseboard. There have been quite a few different threads where people have been bitten by this. I understand that the texture to be removed is either the one with the fewest pixels affected (most likely) or the oldest one (least likely).

There is nothing do be done about this; it is, as I said, a hard limit, not a soft one. Not even N3V can fix it.
I didn't even know I was in HD. Live and learn.
My version of the game won't play them. I used to use a number of bridge stations with low kuid numbers, but my current build of Trainz Plus will not put them in the game or, when it does, they (on good days) don't work as they should, or else (bad days) completely corrupt the game. I am very puzzled as to why such a huge number of such assets are still in DLS.

This has happened to me before:
all at once, most of the missing stations have reappeared in DLS. Happened to me before with roads and again with railway bridges: one day nothing, a few days later, most of the ones I knew reappeared. Mystery!!
I'm still missing some nice station buildings like S&C Carlisle and Skipton and another, could have been Northampton. Grantham station disappeared several builds ago. Anyway, I now have enough buildings to play with and I know I can squeeze other building over parts of them to make them look different.

Back