I Just Noticed This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp202

It's not really a big deal but I noticed this about the CN ES44DC and my OCD kicked in and I cant get it out of my head.

uWjNZ.jpg

3u4gB.jpg

And now it's UP! Wow, those paint crews are fast! Is this just the cab that you use for it?

The ES44s have the default widecab cab which is a DDA40X cab, thus why it displays UP when you look out the back. Were more than aware of this....

Okay. Thanks for the explanation. I can wait to see if there will be a proper cab! :)

They're making GEVO/AC440CW Cabs. I wonder if they'll make an update to all the GEVO's to include the cab, but I don't wanna repay for my NS ES44AC PRR Heritage Unit... :(

They're making GEVO/AC440CW Cabs. I wonder if they'll make an update to all the GEVO's to include the cab, but I don't wanna repay for my NS ES44AC PRR Heritage Unit... :(

i have over 18 ES44AC... oh boy it will cost me alot if they want to do that, but knowing JR, possibly an update will be free for anyone who bought them?

I noticed this with the "packed in" locos as well... Shame they didn't reskin the cab view...

Why do you guy think JR is making a cab for the Gevos? Right now they are making cabs for the dash 8 and 9's (The upcoming new payware).

Jeff

FREE CUSTOM CAB UPDATE FOR PREVIOUS JOINTED RAIL PURCHASERS! Yea and they should update our cabs for free since, what the heck is a payware locomotive without a custom cab. I'm not saying I don't appreciated the running lights and bells and whistles etc,
bandicam201210052043585.jpg
]

So these are at world of trainz which seems to not be working at this time. ANd I don't know and am trying to find out if there stuff works in TS2012?

Cheers, William

WoT did its time. Lack of correct Support and falowing the Trainz updates simply killed it. mow we have JR and we must enjoy! ofc i still regret the CP chrismas engine :p one day maybe JR will have the whole set?

Remember guys just cause its a widecab doesn't mean its always a GEVO. The cabs currently in development are the Dash 8 and Dash 9 widecab series.

Also remember, the cabs for the units are under DEPENDENCIES...so they are downloaded separately.

So for all y'all who didn't know this...cabs are free.

You also have to consider the fact the original GEVO model is getting some age on it. We don't have any solid plans in the works right now to address the GEVO, but if we do we will let you know how we will go about it.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back