I can post here, but not in "Trainz Talk".

And I can't open a ticket with the Help Desk because it doesn't fall into their very limited list of things they will help with. In THIS forum, Post New Thread is prominent and usable. But when I'm in Trainz Talk (where I'd like to talk about old railroad magazines I found online full of stories about engineers in the cab, etc.), that button is not present, and at the bottom where it shows my rights, I don't have the right to do anything, except read. Anyone know why that might be, or what one can do about it?

This is something the requires permissions to be set and for some reason they didn't setup right for you and requires intervention by the tech guys, which means you need to contact the helpdesk.

Put in a question in the Other, my category isn't listed, or whatever it reads. There are many things that don't quite fit the set categories and you need to do that.

thanks!

This is something the requires permissions to be set and for some reason they didn't setup right for you and requires intervention by the tech guys, which means you need to contact the helpdesk.

Put in a question in the Other, my category isn't listed, or whatever it reads. There are many things that don't quite fit the set categories and you need to do that.

Thank you, JCitron, I will do that.
Tim

Back