HTF_SETH's Work

No Worries SETH, that happens to me too, it's called for lack of better words, the Pause that refreshes, and you need that sometimes believe me......Especially when your Route Building and it seems like you can't find the light at the end of Tunnel there is so much to do.........Thanks for the new Pics today, they look great, out of curiosity out those flat loads on the car DRY WALL or something else, I haven't seen something like that here?

No Worries SETH, that happens to me too, it's called for lack of better words, the Pause that refreshes, and you need that sometimes believe me......Especially when your Route Building and it seems like you can't find the light at the end of Tunnel there is so much to do.........Thanks for the new Pics today, they look great, out of curiosity out those flat loads on the car DRY WALL or something else, I haven't seen something like that here?
yea,a break is always nice every once in a while :)

I'm not so sure myself, I just loaded that car randomly don't know how a MOW train can use "aluminum blocks" but there might be a use for them XD

yea,a break is always nice every once in a while :)

I'm not so sure myself, I just loaded that car randomly don't know how a MOW train can use "aluminum blocks" but there might be a use for them XD

Ah Ok, it was probably preset for that car, I 'll have to look up my Loads and see if I have, if not hopefully they are on the DLS sight.

:wave:Thanks for your Help SETH

I know I haven't been on here a lot in the past few days. I gotten sidetracked by the steam weekend sale, and I had other personal things keeping me from doing anything to my route building mood. Well I did take a few screenshots and started a new area :)

Hy2Hb09.jpg

Coal empties train

m5kLjxm.jpg

A PRR K4 transporting emergency oil supplies

and here's the new area
FsAatRi.jpg

cK9itv4.jpg

Evening SETH, glad to seeing you hard at work again with the new area, Pictures look good.

I had a Function to attend last night, so didn't get much done Sat, Today I worked like crazy on the Faulty Assets, knocked about 250 of them......little by little I'm getting the number down from 489, my latest count is 206 Faulty ones left to fix or delete. Then I need to go thru all my routes and use Delete Missing Assets, and in probably 2 cases, it might be the route that gets the hatchet. And I starting reading the Asset X manual, 124 pages long, but will sure help me learn how it works over time.

New area you made looks interesting, what are your forward plans for it?

Evening SETH, glad to seeing you hard at work again with the new area, Pictures look good.

I had a Function to attend last night, so didn't get much done Sat, Today I worked like crazy on the Faulty Assets, knocked about 250 of them......little by little I'm getting the number down from 489, my latest count is 206 Faulty ones left to fix or delete. Then I need to go thru all my routes and use Delete Missing Assets, and in probably 2 cases, it might be the route that gets the hatchet. And I starting reading the Asset X manual, 124 pages long, but will sure help me learn how it works over time.

New area you made looks interesting, what are your forward plans for it?

at least it's getting there! ^^

I got nothing as of now, maybe a few farms/ a small neighborhood I'll see how it turns out :)

Today, I had added are detailed to new the area I started yesterday :)

And gotten the Chessie GP9 pack form Jointed Rail :) I like the low hood, it's rare that I see a GP9 low hood so I was pretty happy with the pack
WoHTpVQ.jpg

zp3tfZ4.jpg

cTzE7hT.jpg

I just use spines then I crisscross them to break the pattern. With some individual grass assets to had variety. Quick, easy, less demanding on the computer. The only bad thing is that it it looks too uniformed for me so that's the challenge for me

I just use spines then I crisscross them to break the pattern. With some individual grass assets to had variety. Quick, easy, less demanding on the computer. The only bad thing is that it it looks too uniformed for me so that's the challenge for me

:cool: Ah....Neat trick and I understand the uniform challenge, same here and it really does take lots of effort to get that random look, we strive for.
All the same I have seen routes that had terrific track work, :( but most of hard scape was one or two colors for huge areas, I'm talking numerous baseboards of the same boring color,:'( if not the whole layout, so yours is way far, far from that hands down! ;)

No worries my friend, looking very good SETH.

:cool: Ah....Neat trick and I understand the uniform challenge, same here and it really does take lots of effort to get that random look, we strive for.
All the same I have seen routes that had terrific track work, :( but most of hard scape was one or two colors for huge areas, I'm talking numerous baseboards of the same boring color,:'( if not the whole layout, so yours is way far, far from that hands down! ;)

No worries my friend, looking very good SETH.

I try to be as real as possible with my routes cx
I only go uniform color when the lands so far away or not noticeable it'll make no sense to add detail to the terrain, add a few trees down and you can't tell in photos :p

Thanks very much :) I"m going to bed now :p I got lots of homework to do tomrrow so I may not be posting anything tomorrow..so two final picture here.

NhuKpl8.jpg

iOgpMyb.jpg

Gotten back into driving for a little bit, only added a small area to the railway so no major update on the mainlines

Some pictures :)
QKBQ4fT.jpg

yxSrp8B.jpg

ayU3c4S.jpg

oH3Vpji.jpg

Right on SETH nice pics :mop:

I'm whacking those Faulty Assets to smithereens! :hehe: Actually trying to save the ones I can, but some our so bad (10-25 Errors) I'm not knowledgeable enough with AssetX to impliment a proper fix. but am learning a little more each day as I play with it.....Slow but sure.....Fantastic program!

Started at -289 Faulty Assets yesterday, down to 126 Faulty ones now, and did the Delete Missing Assets command in Surveyor Mode for 5 of my Routes.

Downloaded about 4050 Missing assets for existing Routes, which is amazing that these Routes have so many Assets missing when you download them.

And another thing I do as new Protocol, when I download Assets that I want, I check for Faulty Etc, straight out the Gate to keep my Faulty count down, never did that before. Never really thought about it till I realized how many Faulty Assets I had stacking up.

Was able to save couple of Dozen with Revert Original command, and it was fast.

You enjoy your Driving, you well deserve it and you need the diversion, it's a good thing.

Right on SETH nice pics :mop:

I'm whacking those Faulty Assets to smithereens! :hehe: Actually trying to save the ones I can, but some our so bad (10-25 Errors) I'm not knowledgeable enough with AssetX to impliment a proper fix. but am learning a little more each day as I play with it.....Slow but sure.....Fantastic program!

Started at -289 Faulty Assets yesterday, down to 126 Faulty ones now, and did the Delete Missing Assets command in Surveyor Mode for 5 of my Routes.

Downloaded about 4050 Missing assets for existing Routes, which is amazing that these Routes have so many Assets missing when you download them.

And another thing I do as new Protocol, when I download Assets that I want, I check for Faulty Etc, straight out the Gate to keep my Faulty count down, never did that before. Never really thought about it till I realized how many Faulty Assets I had stacking up.

Was able to save couple of Dozen with Revert Original command, and it was fast.

You enjoy your Driving, you well deserve it and you need the diversion, it's a good thing.

Good!! :D Hey..do you know how you to fix the .texture incompatibilities with T:ANE? I got a bay window CSX/Chessie caboose pack from Joined Rail, but it crippled with the .texture files error. Sush a shame

Downloaded the one I found on JR Freeware Site

All I did was imported it, with no issues....Here is a picture on track.
*all pics snipped*
Front View

Top View

Here is CM opened showing this download and associated Assets it uses.

Did find this, but i think this is something for another Asset.

My suggestion, delete this asset, and then re import, if still showing errors....Show me a printed screen of your errors?

I'll check back in 1/2 hour too see what you cam up with.

*I meant to reply sooner but I had school*

Thanks so much! I gues JR updated them, or trainz updated one of the two. It's been sitting bugging me for months now XD

Thanks for going though the trouble for me ^^

vZa8Zxe.jpg

No worries, I sorry to say, but something went wrong in Asset X, with the Caboose today! .....It just popped up with major errors all of a sudden??.......grrrrrr :'(

I have to re install it again, and see if I can fix it, craziest thing, probably user error. :confused:

If I can fix I let you know.......

No worries, I sorry to say, but something went wrong in Asset X, with the Caboose today! .....It just popped up with major errors all of a sudden??.......grrrrrr :'(

I have to re install it again, and see if I can fix it, craziest thing, probably user error. :confused:

If I can fix I let you know.......

huh..I'll let you know if the same happened to me ^^'

Back