HTF_SETH's Work

My computer runs off AMD hardware, I don't know if I can switch brands of cards without issues. I'll play it safe and save up to the recommended specs, higher if I can :)
Thanks for your offer of help, I'll let you know :)

I use the CL tree series from Clam1952, there's lots of choices. All on DLS, looks great with screenshots.
For other vegetation I use JVC grass and shrubs splines with a few flowers dashed here and there

yea I agree with towns, most cities are planned out. Unless it's like a camp or a railway popup town there should be some kind of pattern and layout

yea, it's pleasing to see the results tho :)

Ok....Thanks for the link on Trees, can't wait to download and try...

So on your Video help.....

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?135813-RX-470-for-TANE

Check out link above, when you have time, I know you have other things going, It has some good info related to AMD things, and I also found out, you can run NVidea Cards on AMD, they are not restricted to Intel Boards,,,,,But read that thread at your leasure, I think it answers a lot related to what you need for AMD ques.

Thanks for the help Sir.........

An older pictures of me messing around on my route, added some new track and stuff. Still have no clear plans of what I want to add to it yet. :p
wAMrk6f.jpg

Today I also messed the lighting and sharers trainz offer..gotten this cool result :3
GJI4xos.jpg

...that's it for today XD

Hello Seth,

Your Foliage looks great in that last picture. Like your Style of Trees and Ground textures.........I downloaded some of the Ultra Trees but a portion of them have some issues in T:ANE, I'll post in another part of the Forum for some advice, I don't recall what the errors where at the moment, as I was looking at 380 Assets with Errors and Warnings last night......Becomes a blur after a while.

I 'm at the Grand Kids place working on a different Computer today, and it so happens it's MAC (OS Sierra) so I'm trying to experiment with it, and load T:ANE on it today to see how it works, with nothing else, just plain vanilla.........Want to see how the GPU works in this theater VS Win environment? Will see how it pans out!

Hello Seth,

Your Foliage looks great in that last picture. Like your Style of Trees and Ground textures.........I downloaded some of the Ultra Trees but a portion of them have some issues in T:ANE, I'll post in another part of the Forum for some advice, I don't recall what the errors where at the moment, as I was looking at 380 Assets with Errors and Warnings last night......Becomes a blur after a while.

I 'm at the Grand Kids place working on a different Computer today, and it so happens it's MAC (OS Sierra) so I'm trying to experiment with it, and load T:ANE on it today to see how it works, with nothing else, just plain vanilla.........Want to see how the GPU works in this theater VS Win environment? Will see how it pans out!

Thank you ^^ didn't really add much more today. Busy with homework :p
Hope it works well :)

I was in a PRR mood
9NgR0J2.jpg

lH1Btzg.jpg

Gotten new trains and expanded the railway more!

I gotten the famous N&W Powhatan Arrow. I read about it and was inclined to get this locomotive and the Cincinnatian; rival trains. I can add something to make that farm more defined. Stuff I'll get to later.
2YlqUqU.jpg

This is the new area I added, took around an hour to finish. Happy with the results. :) First time using rock as a river bed.
sB3w2He.jpg

This is my favorite train I gotten tonight. Because I love the color blue, hehe. cx
3g7hADZ.jpg

Another picture of it alone, that's all I got tonight! :D
BKPHEC6.jpg

Extra Modern day pictures
T5x9Iw0.jpg

bpSWLRT.jpg

Wu10Qqp.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Shots! Quick question: Where did you get those awesome AFT cars?

EDIT: And perhaps that ATSF Bi-Centennial SD45-2?
They are all payware:

The AFT cars are part of K&L's Mega Reading T1 pack found here
cost 20 bucks, but you get A LOT with it, it's under-priced IMO
http://kltrainz.com/t1.html

The SD45-2 Be-Centennial is form Jointed Rail, on sell for 6 dollars most likely clause of today's inauguration day. Don't know how long the sale will last. Normally it's 12 dollars
http://jointedrail.com/product/emd-sd45-2-atsf-bicentennial/

They are all payware:

The AFT cars are part of K&L's Mega Reading T1 pack found here
cost 20 bucks, but you get A LOT with it, it's under-priced IMO
http://kltrainz.com/t1.html

The SD45-2 Be-Centennial is form Jointed Rail, on sell for 6 dollars most likely clause of today's inauguration day. Don't know how long the sale will last. Normally it's 12 dollars
http://jointedrail.com/product/emd-sd45-2-atsf-bicentennial/

Thanks SETH, just got the "The SD45-2 Be-Centennial Jointed Rail" didn't know this even existed, awesome colors, only thing, where would I find those Passenger Cars. ?

From the K&L T1, it's part of the 2 excursions the pack has ^^

Ah ok,,,,Now I get it, I't should have dawned on me, it would be part of a Steam Engine Pack,,,,,,I've got to go slap myself a few times for Stupid......I went to look at the Promo Video, boy does the Horn Sound sweet on that Reading Loco going across the Bridge with all sort of cars in tow, including the ones I like in rear.........I need to save a couple of bucks then I'll order it next month.

Thank's SETH for getting me straightened here.

Ah ok,,,,Now I get it, I't should have dawned on me, it would be part of a Steam Engine Pack,,,,,,I've got to go slap myself a few times for Stupid......I went to look at the Promo Video, boy does the Horn Sound sweet on that Reading Loco going across the Bridge with all sort of cars in tow, including the ones I like in rear.........I need to save a couple of bucks then I'll order it next month.

Thank's SETH for getting me straightened here.

No problem ^^

Started on the frist urban center..they are hard to make xnx' wish there was like generic neighborhood blocks I can use to kinda speed up the process of placing eve try house/apartment. Here is what I got so far
93tzPlp.jpg

Back