How to uninstall DLC content?

If it was a CDP:
Go to Content Manager, lookup all the material you installed on the day you installed that CDP and set a filter to "locally modified = true".
Exclude your own material from that list.
If you did not install anything else that day or modify anything, you now have a list of the material you installed and can delete that.
If not, you have to do some gambling and hope you also have the other CDP's you installed that day.

Was it one of the standard Steam DLC packs? If so, try using the properties box for the game within the Steam Client (right-click the game entry and click Properties), then check the DLC tab.

Shane

In that case, follow the advice in my previous post. Be aware though that they may still re-download automatically if you are using TS12 Service Pack 1.

Shane

I've a feeling it's related to how the content is stored in TS12 SP1. You may need to check with N3V as to what they advise on that front.

Shane

Hi

In TS12 SP1 the DLC content can be found in the Packages folder in the TS12 install. I haven't tried it but you could try removing the DLC from the folder and then do a QDR or possibly an EDR to refresh the database. Don't just delete the DLC but copy and paste to somewhere safe so that you can copy and paste it back if necessary.

Regards

Brian

Hi

In TS12 SP1 the DLC content can be found in the Packages folder in the TS12 install. I haven't tried it but you could try removing the DLC from the folder and then do a QDR or possibly an EDR to refresh the database. Don't just delete the DLC but copy and paste to somewhere safe so that you can copy and paste it back if necessary.

Regards

Brian

Yes that works, Actually you can just remove the whole Packages folder or just rename it. I've done it both ways, to remove and to add back. so long as you do a QDR it's pretty foolproof, no need for an EDR.

Back