How to make a flashing yellow aspect

lincoln90

I am doing the Adelaide Metro and I need some signals that have flashing yellow or is there a way you can change the settings to make it flash yellow.

Thanks

check out Coronas in the CCG. If you need to see how signals work, open out a signal config file. I'm sure you work both of them out.

Content Creation Guide. What version of Trainz is this for?

If it's for TRS2004 see this thread and for TRS2006 see this thread.

HTH

Dave

Flashing yellow signal

Where can I find the signal config and what part of the config do I change to make a flashing yellow aspect when the signal up ahead which is protecting a juction pulsate (Flash yellow) before the signal which is before the juction

Where can I find the signal config and what part of the config do I change to make a flashing yellow aspect when the signal up ahead which is protecting a juction pulsate (Flash yellow) before the signal which is before the juction

Look in any downloaded signal's config.txt and look there under the heading "effects" in it with corona mentioned in the same. There you will find the frequency line with a number. Change it to a higher number (1=once a second, 2=twice a second etc.) for a faster speed of flash, lower it (even to, say, 0.25) for a slower flash.

Experiment until you get it right for you, then use the same Corona lines for your own config.txt

Btw, this is on page 15 in the 2004 CCG.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Last edited:
I use the NSW 3 asp adv signals for my Advance Approach signals. They work very well....

I believe they come in a package I think.

Where can I get these NSW 3 aspect signals

Where can i get these NSW signals can you find them on the Download station and if so What do I type
Thanks

Back