How does one go about this?

Franklin_Prestage

DHR Chief Engineer
I find I am unable to log in to both Simulator Central and the Helpdesk. Supposedly, in order to report my failure to log into Simulator Central I am supposed to contact the help desk. In order to do that, my username/password must be entered -- which fail. The only entity I am able to log in to is this Forum.

I appears that in order to get help, one must be already logged in and don't need the help. Very confusing.

Have you tried the forgotten password facility? Also, try the Planet Auran button above and see if that lets you log in.

Shane

Ah. The notification email helped. Until you answered this post, I was unable to determine which email was used to create my account. Without that, the "forgotten password" doesn't work. Now, maybe it will. More on that later.

Well, that seems to have worked nicely. It does seem a bit odd, however, that in order to change one's email or password one must already be logged into the very place one needs to be in order to do this. For someone who rarely logs in, this can become a guessing game. Thank you for your help, Shane. Against the rules, I have written down my particulars.

Back