HOW DO I USE BNSF50'S NRC CROSSINGS????

johnslavik

Trainz Of ATL
i just downloaded the nrc crossings by bnsf 50, but i found out i cant use them. can someone tell me the instructions to these crossings? i read the other posts about the crossings, but they gave the least specific instructions. i have no experience with atls, this is my first time so please be specific. and please do not tell me to go to boattrainz, because that gave me absolutely zero help. thanks.

If you went to boats Trainz and couldn't figure it out after reading this -

Then you may want to use the pre-made ones

If not, Road goes over track, get a traffic stopper and connect it to your road. Leave the invisible track alone (don't connect it to your tracks) get a Controller and set it to channel 1. Where it says 'route' - press the minus button and will go into Level-Crossing mode. Get a slave, and connect it to the traffic stopper using AJS Track eraser. Set the slave to channel 1 and put it into LCM the same way you did before. Get an ATLS trigger, and put it on the tracks where you want the train to activate it on both sides and set them both to channel 1 and set it to 4 triggers 2 way running. Put two more triggers on the sides of each crossing and put them to the 4 triggers 2 way running. Once that is done, get a NRC Grade gate etc. and get the AJS track eraser and connect it to the traffic stopper or slave. Test it in driver and then set it to whatever preferences you choose

HTH

Jamie

Or if you don't care about traffic use the rule "My Level Crossings"<kuid2:131986:155203:1>, it's on the DLS

John

Back