Help finding a KUID

Falcus

<kuid:474314:100149>

That mysteriously appeared in a session I didn't mean to create... TrainzKUIDindex came up with nothing, not on DLS. TPR maybe? Though I would think KUIDindex should have that site thoroughly mapped....

Session has since been deleted, but figured I'd try to track it down.

Thanks,
Falcus

wow..... Well, that would explain things.... I've never uploaded anything.... Must have deleted something..... Its not like I recognize my own ID at sight, I always have to go look it up when other people ask me for it (usually boards to register). The only things I routinely delete are Sessions.... I'll have to do some digging to figure out how this even happened......

Thanks for the help regardless Shane,
Falcus

You wouldn't have had to upload anything. If you modified any asset in the least detail, you created a new asset, and loaded it to your local installation, where it was saved with your own KUID. Even the session you created (and later deleted) would be assigned a ID number under your KUID.

ns

You wouldn't have had to upload anything. If you modified any asset in the least detail, you created a new asset, and loaded it to your local installation, where it was saved with your own KUID. Even the session you created (and later deleted) would be assigned a ID number under your KUID.

ns

Yea, I got that at this point. I'm not overly used to dealing with much content created by myself, as should probably be pretty obvious at this point. Thanks for the explanation though. I do understand how the process works, just not used to the idea of finding my own ID# assigned to much.

Falcus

AHA! So THIS is where you post to help find missing kuids! Good ol' Surveyors, Operators, and Engineers!

(Although; Lance_Jago should probably have said that in his Stickied topic about it...)

Thank you; Falcus!

lmfao, HA! So some good came out of my idiot mistake at least XD woot!

That said, you can post Missing KUID requests almost anywhere, but depending on the context you probably won't get many replies. It all depends on the context. Generally if you just downloaded the most recently released freeware route, generally posting in the creator's thread about it (As long as its not repeating others) is the best way to go for instance, but in general, this forum isn't bad for random KUID hunts. Just make sure you exhaust the "usual suspects list" (Kuidindex, CM Search, etc etc) First. Oh, and check to make sure its not your own friggin KUID..... lol.

Falcus

Back