Help Desk

TomBauman

Does the Help Desk ever respond? I have sent 2 email help requests and have had no reply in over a week. Do these emails go to the bit bucket or is someone asleep at the throttle?

My questions were posted and I was advised to go there for resolutions.

Does the Help Desk ever respond? I have sent 2 email help requests and have had no reply in over a week. Do these emails go to the bit bucket or is someone asleep at the throttle?
They go in the bit bucket if you use the email address. You've been given a link to the web based helpdesk in another thread.

Paul

Alan Yeoman passed a query on for me last week & I still haven`t heard anything back.
One can only presume they are very busy with more important issues.

Kev.

If you sent a messege to helpdesk then you'll need to give them time to respond to it. I know that I've seen a few helpdesk inquires and they've taken a few days to get a response. If you sent a messege to helpdesk at auran dot com then your messege as paul mentioned above went into the bin. I seem to recall that auran stopped using the email based system because they were recieving lots of spam messeges.

HTH

Dave

I tend to find helpdesk replies within 2-4 days (excl. weekends). They are helpful (as the name suggests), whatever people say against them.

If I was manning helpdesk, I would ignore repeat messages - they irritate me whatever the context, so don't swamp it.

When i ask the guys at helpdesk, i always get a answer.
It might take a coupple of days, but at least i get help.

If your mail to helpdesk was rude, like your post, i can understand it takes some time to help you out;)

caddylars

Thanks all. I was unaware that email was shut down. I have posted using the provided link.
Tom

Yeah, the email to helpdesk is closed, i thought you should get a box full message or something..., I have recieved your helpdesk inquiry and will respond later today.

Cheers.

I used the helpdesk to ask for support forum access and got a reply in two days. Unfortunately I never got the access.

Help Desk - Kudos

Now that I have found that the email desk is shut down I find the helpdesk to be responsive and helpful. Got quick, concise reply to my issue.

Tom

Back