GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Southern Pacific Lang Agency WIP

​This is my WIP of the Espee's Depot/Train Order Office at Lang CA, circa 1950. This is location the Golden Spike was driven on the SF/LA section of the railroad.

Close up of a few details. The roof has a slight issue with UVs but thats an easy fix.
Accompanying is an SP style Train Order "hoop" and Train order signal, yet to be textured.

Last edited:
After some adjustments and tests, a generic version sit in the Waiting Area of the DS, with their corresponding wagons...

A very crude reskin test, (in 10 minutes) ... it doesn't seem to have turned out so ugly :hehe:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
That looks absolutely lovely! Red barns are classic, but is there perhaps a version in white planned for the future? Not a request, more just a suggestion. Any well-designed barn will do nicely for me. (Is there even a white barn to found on the DLS? I've yet to find one. Asking in general, not to DS specifically.)

Everything is looking wonderful here. Dave that service station is swell. I've got a model of an old garage I'm working on myself, albeit not ready to share yet. Here's my humble submission for today, an SP style concrete phone booth

Last edited:
This in astounding Dundun. As if I wasn't already blown away by your 101s, I am completely in awe of this Class 25. UK Diesels in Trainz have been long overdue for some TLC and your models are just the revival they need to rise from the ashes!!

Keep up the amazing work friend! I'll be cheering you on the whole way through!

Last edited:
Back