GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

I already have drawings of 3751, else I wouldn't be starting this project. If your asking if I want as-built drawings, right now I only plan to build it how it looks today in excursion service.

One more before I head to bed:

25d87d8f3dc54c344c238844f5c352a1.jpg

Started making this a while back and now that I know how to render (Kinda)...
YnBo2qA.png

I think I'm gonna leave it at this and make low quality content for it just for fun.

Last edited:
The car for the bogey.

Wonderful Picture Removed

Looking wonderful as always Whitepass. Some stunning, and these days rare, coaches. Thanks again for working to fill the void of "unique" passenger cars, missing from Trainz.

Saturnr

Last edited:
For a "rare" car there are a lot of them around and some in use. Blinder has a setting so that I can type in 72'7.25" (or 10m 34cm)but you need to do a "add scale&rotation" after.
Made the roof yesterday, only needed to re-make it 4 or 5 times.

1f93ef1f89de8cd67b769925668272f3.jpg

For a "rare" car there are a lot of them around and some in use. Blinder has a setting so that I can type in 72'7.25" (or 10m 34cm)but you need to do a "add scale&rotation" after.
Made the roof yesterday, only needed to re-make it 4 or 5 times.

Picture Removed

Looking good. As for the "rare" comment, I was under the impression there were less than 8 arch window unmodified Stillwells in reasonably intact condition? In my opinion out of several hundered, that makes them rare. I was told between 6 and 8 survived intact, and capable of being used, or restored to use without requiring heavy rebuilding, but reasonably intact in Erie condition. I hope this clears up any confusion, I would be overjoyed to be told there were more than 8 surviving and that they were not rare, what a blessing that would be to have more than I know of surviving. I know of several square window and arch roof Stillwells, but not the rounded clerestory roof and arched window design as seen here. The CWR cut theirs down to the belt rail for open car use, Whitewater Valley has 1 or 2, and 2 surviving in New York or somewhere around the Great Lakes, at Buckley Engine Show in Ohio I remember one as a child, and read somewhere KRM has 1.

Saturnr

Something Irish, its a Railmotor built for the Dublin and South Eastern Railway. It was meant to be a huge innovation but the oscillating motion caused children to get seasick which lead to the separation of the engine and carriage. I'm currently having alot of problems from it with the carriage end sticking out on curves, I've created a separate thread if you have any advice, it would be very much appreciated.

Back