Game crashing

Hey Guys,
so I've been trying to play TRS22 and the game will open and load however a minute or 2 in it just keeps crashing and I have no idea why anyone have any suggestions on why this keeps happening? There's no error messages or anything that pop up either so I have no clue.
Regards, Railsimulator09.

Hey PerRock,
I've tried that and still doing the same thing just keeps crashing but its not giving me any error messages or codes. Have any other suggestions?? Thanks for your suggestion though.

Hey Guys,
so progress update Ive worked out what the issue is however haven't come across this error before and again not entirely sure what to do to fix it. So the problem occurs when trying to edit a particular route Im currently working on. Keeps telling me that there are some assets may be corrupt "Would you like to load the content as-is to review these changes, or would you like to revert to the last submitted version? I've tried both "Use changes" and "Revert changes" and unfortunately they both yield the same result that being the game crashes. Of course I don't want to restart the whole thing so can anyone tell me what I can do to solve this.
Regards, Railsimulator09.

This trick sometimes works.

Create a single baseboard route.

Merge your crashing route into the single baseboard route. Save the merged route with a new name.

Close your route.

Reopen the new route and see if you can edit it. If you can edit the route without crashing, save the new route with the same name as the original route.

Your original route will still be there for backing up or deletion and your new version will be the one that you'll use going forward.

Thanks heaps for the replies guys I have managed to get the route to wrok now I just have to go into the content manager find the route and revert the changes. But really appriecate the help.

Thanks heaps for the replies guys I have managed to get the route to wrok now I just have to go into the content manager find the route and revert the changes. But really appriecate the help.
Well, is this not the same with revert changes in game? I have the same issue and I can't find a fix.

What @Fineas10 says is correct. You revert the route within the game when you attempt to load it from the Routes and Sessions menu.

This is where diligent backups are the best. Saving the route to a cdp prior to editing ensures you can always go back to at least that point and not lose a whole lot. This is in addition to full data backups to another location such as an external hard disk.

This involuntary crashing may be resolved by going to the Video card manufacturers website (not Windows) and checking for updates. My nVidia card did in fact have an outstanding update which did resolve the problem. Just a thought. Regards. Colin.

This involuntary crashing may be resolved by going to the Video card manufacturers website (not Windows) and checking for updates. My nVidia card did in fact have an outstanding update which did resolve the problem. Just a thought. Regards. Colin.
Just to add!

If you have NVIDIA GeForce Experience software installed, you will need to create a free account and this will allow the software to scan your computer for all NVIDIA driver's providing you with the latest versions. Saves all that time from visiting the manufactures website ;)

If you don't have NVIDIA GeForce Experience installed, I suggest downloading it! It's a BIG HELP, if you have a NVIDIA graphics card. If you use AMD,
there's a similar software like NVIDIA GeForce Experience, I don't know the name of it though...

Back