free adjustable Level Crossings

FSP

The Bavarian Banner
I will build level crossings with differend angels of Track-Crossing in a curved road, with traffic control. :cool:

For example 50°, 55° in one level crossing.
Today I can build it, but without control. :(

Great! And is it possible to have the rail crossing with a curved track? Of course it would require several possible combinations... Thank you!

Great idea! I've had this problem on my present project, when I've needed a level crossing on a sharp curve. Anyone fancy building a curved level crossing?

Andrew

I can imaging, how to realize it.
Perhaps it is possible in the current version.
But I need someone who help to realize it.
I cann't do it.

we can already do this in trainz, its pretty easy....just lay the track over the road:)

Yes, but then you have the cars driving through the trains.:eek:

If its a siding or a low traffic spur you could get away with it. Otherwise it looks kind of funny when the vehicle traffic just drives right through your train. Its even funnier when you are driving a streetcar in cab-mode and a car drives right through you.:D

Tom

There is a way of doing this, but it's somewhat messy and complicated...(and very difficult to explain)

But it allows you to make intersections like this in which the trams ONLY stop traffic that would conflict with their movements, and the lights sequence in the normal way. Oh, and none of the tracks you can see are attached to the crossing objects...:cool:

I'll give you a clue...

This shows the invisible wiring required... the bit you can't see is the number of session rules that are required just for this junction (at least 14 IIRC) :eek:.

In short, it's a pain to do, but it gives a HUGE amount of flexibility, including that rather cool bit with the tram and road in a tunnel together...

Paul

p.s. I could give more detailed instructions, but only if anyone's interested...

Back