>> First Class Trainz << - UK Billboards, Caravan Park, and a Fountain

Currently in the waiting area of the Download Station, waiting for someone from Auran to give them the OK.

The only thing that the DS baulked at during the upload was that I left an old "maxspeed" tag in the fountain asset, which shouldn't be there. :hehe:
So that's the only one that's different to the one's in the temporay download link, so that's the only one you need to download off the DS if you've got them already.

I'll let you know when Auran have cleared them.

Smiley.

Smiley!
Where's the street lighting?
Even Skeggy's got more street lighting than that?:hehe: :hehe:

Nice job though, I like it.:udrool:

Nice caravans Smiley, I like them very much. Just wondering if you could do a version without the steps so that they can be put behind a vehicle??

Nice caravans Smiley, I like them very much. Just wondering if you could do a version without the steps so that they can be put behind a vehicle??
They are not towable caravans as they are too big and only have useless small wheels to comply with an anomaly of British law. They are transported as an outside load on the back of a lorry with yellow flashing warning beacons.

See Teddy's answer above.
They're not meant for travelling, and are known as static electric caravans, and are left pretty much where they are once they're positioned.

The good news is that smaller, mobile caravans are on the way, along with Awnings to attach to the side of them.
Not to mention Frame tents, Dome tents, Ridge tents, and a few more camp site buildings.

:D

Thanks Brian, and please, please, please . . . if your creative juices are up to it, more Smiley Ads. They definitely make me smile. :)

Stuart

Back