EMD GP9R – Rock Island (Phase II)

frontman

Hello, I just purchased the EMD GP9R – Rock Island (Phase II) from Jointed Rail. I'm getting an error message that I'm missing Kuid2:45324:50022:4 and kuid2:45324:53008:1. Anyone know what these are and where to get them?

Thanks
Jim

Hi Shane, yes I checked their site. I don't understand why these dependencies aren't packed with the locomotives when you download them. I love their models, but hunting for files to get them too work sucks.

I believe it's to help keep the size down as some dependencies are used by multiple assets - the one KUID you mention sounds like a locomotive cab.

Shane

Hi Shane, yes I checked their site. I don't understand why these dependencies aren't packed with the locomotives when you download them. I love their models, but hunting for files to get them too work sucks.

there is no reason to include 10s or 100s of copies of the same item in every cdp that takes up server space for items that are re-used. typically sound sets and cab mechanisms are separate downloads from the other items because they can be used across multiple asset items.

Hello, I downloaded and installed both files you suggested, one worked and the other didn't. I googled the kuid I'm still missing and came up with this <kuid2:45324:50022:4> Blomberg B black a. I then went to that site and downloaded the file I thought might be one I need, but still missing this one kuid.

Go ahead and redownload the purchased CDP file from the site, that should take care of any missing dependencies. I went back thru it and repacked it to make sure its 100% good

Last edited:
Back