ElDavo and Snowsignal Content

oldfruit

Oldfruit
Hello There.
Having recently purchased TRS2019 and successfully imported quite a complex route from TRS2009 I have to say what a great difference between the 2.
My question is this.
I have a lot of payware on 2009 including those by the above authors.
Can I import these into 2019?

Hi

I have the class 92s installed in both TANE and TRS19. It's 4 years since I put them into TANE and there were some issues with them that I was able to repair (I think it was the interior but its so long ago that I can't be sure). When TRS19 came out I was able to copy them over from TANE without any further issues. You should be able to install them all into TRS19 but be prepared to have to carry out repairs if necessary.

Similarly I have some snowsignal assets running OK in TRS19 after copying them over from TANE but I can't remember what problems they may have had when I installed them in TANE.

The only advice that I can give is to try installing them and see what errors they bring up in TRS19. If you can't repair them try posting what the errors are on the forum and I'm sure that someone will be able to help.

Regards

Brian

Hello
Ive got Class 92 on the CM but all items have come up with....
Modified
Modified Obsolete.
Modified Faulty Dependencies
With other CM's in previous versions you had to commit items but can't find away of doing this in 2019

Hello
Ive got Class 92 on the CM but all items have come up with....
Modified
Modified Obsolete.
Modified Faulty Dependencies
With other CM's in previous versions you had to commit items but can't find away of doing this in 2019

Right click on open assets and choose submit. There's a key-sequence for that, but it's easier to remember to highlight, right-click and submit.

Back