duchess stream Loco

fritzz

Trainz Veteran
I bought the Duchess online from Auran and installed but I can't seem to find it in cmp can any one tell the kuid of these locos ,title,:wave:eek:r the creator to help narrow it down,

Not got it but probably under LMS Duchess? While waiting for someone who has, click the today tab, it will show up in there along with everything else you have installed altered or is newly available for download, likewise you can use the Today or pick a date option in Surveyor. Just to add if you haven't added the serial number to TS12 in Launcher options, it will never show up.

There's BR Duchess & LMS Duchess. The loco's are
LMS Duchess Red post-war,<kuid:523:1972865>
LMS Duchess Red pre-war,<kuid:523:1972972>
BR Duchess Green,<kuid:523:1972900>

I thought that these loco are of high quality but it doesn't seem so there still in the .pm format I have to convert them to .im make them work, or I'm not finding the right ones

Those are the old ones from the DLS, pm hasn't been used for years. Incidentally you don't have to convert pm to im its only a warning, doesn't stop anything working the new ones will be im files anyway.

Did you point the installer to the correct version of Trainz and did you add the serial numbers to your TS12 launcher under the TS12 number?

In content manager Type Duchess in the search box, should show both the old and new versions present.

As a thought you have actually downloaded from the email link and not through the DLS, DLC comes as an installer.

Last edited:
I thought that these loco are of high quality but it doesn't seem so there still in the .pm format I have to convert them to .im make them work, or I'm not finding the right ones
You don't have to change anything to make them work in TS12. They work straight out of the box (ie download) with no errors or warnings.

@hholdenaz: Except for the consists, it's all Build 2.9, so should work in TS09. The consists are Build 3.1, but I suppose you can either "back-date" them to build 2.9 or just create your own consists.

Last edited:
Back