Dragon's Pass V5.5 Muiltyplayer

geovany2009

same problem i have download this route but not session to join mp session there

672ujl.jpg
:'(

I know its doing it to me avery time I upload a new fix this problem has he comfused for mouths now. I just uploaded a nother fix. hopeing it work of i'll comvrit it to the junk yard.

Good thank you for pointing that out I'll fix that on the next update. I'm going tp make a few changes and lower the download time abit I'll be updateing it to V6.0 The missing kuid was removed on the update now soon to be on DLS it shod work with the missing leaver. as long as all assts are not missing. The Update shode be out shortly. Then I'll work on V6.0.

Last edited:
other thing is after installed that route any industries can not be configured. look like missing common or some thing like that. exemplo if want put any products on multiple industries new all content is desappear

Guys I'm so fade up with this I stell can't get it to work. permission given to fix & get working and upload to DLS. I uploaded my last update your have permission to add you own updates onto of it. I'll update it to V6.0 Wait intell V6.0 has apared on DLS befor adding your own update. then you may over right V6.0 and go on form there.

Guys I tryed my butt off getting it working sorry I did my bust i'm complely fate up with this map. I did every thing I can it just will not work at all no matter what I do I'm just sick and tired of it. this is the 20th time trying to fix the bloody thing.

Thank you guys for all your tips and help.

Last edited:
Back