Drag & Drop

trainman844

For some odd reason I cannot Drag & Drop CDP files in the content manager to install them. When I try it gives me the Do not Enter Circle. Any Ideas?

This sounds like a Windows permissions thing. Did you install TRS22 under another account such as administrator?

Yes I had to reinstall TRS22 but I gave permission but maybe i need a clean install of steam as well?
Uninstalling the Steam Client is a very bad idea. Steam updates the client almost daily so there is hardy ever a reason to mess with the client.

Use the File... menu in Content Manager then. Choose 'Import content files...' and navigate to the location on your HDD/SSD that contains the .cdp and install them from there. Drag and Drop doesn't always work if you don't have your file extension associations up to date.

Use the File... menu in Content Manager then. Choose 'Import content files...' and navigate to the location on your HDD/SSD that contains the .cdp and install them from there. Drag and Drop doesn't always work if you don't have your file extension associations up to date.
That works Thanks for the Info.

Back