Doubt on 15 anniversary discounts

C4nt3r

I don't totally understand how works 15 anniversary celebration. Older titles are on sale, and you get a 5$ discount for TMR2017 for every title you buy. Is this how it works?
I see the older titles cheap and could be great to increase collection, and to get discounts for buy TMR2017.

Is this way how it works? Or I understood incorrectly?

EDITED:
Ok, Obviously I misreaded

For each version listed above that was registered at midnight last night, we have provided you with a $2 Discount Code.

If you own 3 products on this list you will receive a $6 Discount Code. If you own all 10 PC products prior to TMR17, that’s the maximum $20 Discount. (See Offer 2 below if you own already TMR17).

Also, if you have registered either one or two products only, we've rounded your reward up to $5.00.

This Discount Code applies only to our latest release, Trainz Model Railroad 2017, and the code will expire in 90 days.

I get 2$ discount for every version I buy with a maximum of 20$ discount If I complete collection. Uhm...I don't know if I will can afford all of this out of sight of wife's eyes :confused: :D If my calcs don't fail, right now, about 20$, plus 2009 and 2010, plus 29$ of TMR2017

Last edited:
It's a bit more complex than that. From my understanding, versions you had registered before the celebration started are counted towards a 'registration reward' discount code ($2 per registered version) which can be used towards purchasing TMR. If one already has TMR then it works differently.

Shane

I get 2$ discount for every version I buy with a maximum of 20$ discount If I complete collection. Uhm...I don't know if I will can afford all of this out of sight of wife's eyes :confused: :D If my calcs don't fail, right now, about 20$, plus 2009 and 2010, plus 29$ of TMR2017

NO, all you will get is $2 NOTE:-
For each version listed above that was registered at midnight last night, we have provided you with a $2 Discount Code.

You only had T:ane std registered, that is 1 version, so you only get 1 $2 discount code, once you use that $2 discount code to buy another version, it is gone, you cannot use it more than once.

I rereaded several times, and I think you get the total discount according to the products you own once celebration ends (19 Dec)

That particular discount ($15) that you refer to applies if you get all the named versions (inc registering them) by the end of the celebration.

Shane

Back