Does anyone have screenshots of Railroad Crossings in T:ANE?

It does not matter if they are new signals recently created or ones that were around before T:ANE. Just as long if the signal is in T:ANE.

I can get some, but my question would be why do you want them? The answer to that would shade the type of pictures I were to take and in what circumstances.

I run ATLS on my route. So knowing whether this would affect your inquiry or not would help me figure out what you're trying to accomplish by asking.

-Falcus

I can get some, but my question would be why do you want them? The answer to that would shade the type of pictures I were to take and in what circumstances.

I run ATLS on my route. So knowing whether this would affect your inquiry or not would help me figure out what you're trying to accomplish by asking.

-Falcus

The reason I want them is because due to computer problems I need to fix, I have not ordered T:ANE and crossing signals was something I was really curious as to how they look. I haven't seen many sceenshots of them in T:ANE and the ones that I have seen are from a distance.

Back